6/26/2007

Love and friendship

It's hard to understand the barrier between friendship and love. For instance, between my best friend and I, we had a problem (years ago) about that subject. I really got hurt with that situation, because he blamed me about that, when it was our fault. Thing is, actually, when you're on the situation, it's hard to see what's really happening. You loose sense of reality. It's not fair, but it is what it is. Honestly, i'd rather prefer not to be on that situation. With my best friend resolved to stay as that (he said that he didn't wanted to hurt my feelings, son of a bitch). And whenever that topic show up, he tries to avoid it. I'm not accusing him of nothing, i just said it happened, there is no reason to avoid it. Maybe it's harder for me to forgive than forget. But it isn't fair to him to play with my feelings and then act like nothing happened. Sorry, but it's the truth. If you read this, my friend, you know what i feel now. I'm trying to close things from the past. I hope you can understand that.

No comments: