8/26/2007

Dare to be different

I always thought that routine is so much boring, that you should do something everyday to break it. For example, today I polished a metal box, drawed a tribal dragon on my jeans (to paint it after I finish this), and read a part of a book at 9 am. It's not that I'm trying not to get bored, I'm trying to do something unusual, because spices life up. Actually, it's a simple concept. You do something unusual once a week for example. Not the same day every week, but try to do it often, so you'll feel better about yourself, even if you're stressed out. Not much though, just little things to lift the every day burden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rutine kills me, I feel like a living dead when I get bored. But...hmmm I'm workin' on it, as much as I can... :S
O_o

Kisses! :)

The Usual Stuff said...

Actually, being differente everyday is what allienates me from the "regular" folks that work here.
Not everyday you get to see a grown up playing Superman at the office, do you?

YosoyineS said...

Sure thing!! It's the most healthiest thing after sleeping, hahaha.

Actually routine kills me, that's why I have so many blogs :S