About a month ago, I've presented myself for a scolarship to study in the United States. Since one of the pre-requisites to apply for it was to write a personal essay saying why would someone like to study abroad, and specifically on the States, I have no clue on what would be the questions tomorrow (assuming they've read what I wrote). Assuming some of the questions will be personal ones (as Do you smoke?, or similar), the one's left remains as a mystery to me. Suggestions? Things that come to my mind would be:
- What do you think of terrorism?
- Have you been in prison?
- Why would you like to study in the States, over another country?
- Would you consider to live in the States?
- Do you consider yourself better than other appliers to this scolarship?
- What makes you think you deserve this scolarship?
- Name all the 50/51 States
- Are you snoring?